GAS LEAK DETECTION & REPAIR in Prosper, TX
Natural Gas Leak Detection
So many homes in the United States rely on natural gas for clean and efficient heating. That is why a leaking gas line can cause a lot of problems. A buildup of natural gas in an enclosed area can make people very sick or in some cases even cause an explosion.
If you notice a “rotten egg” smell in your home, you might have a gas line leak. Here’s what you should do:
- Shut off any gas valves at your home.
- Do not use your cell phone until safely away from the suspected source of the leak.
- Never turn any electric appliances on or off.
- Never smoke or use any open flames.
- Don't attempt to locate the leak.
- Get a safe distance away from the house, and call the utility company to turn the gas to your home off.
- If a natural gas line is damaged when digging outside, call the utility company immediately.
- Don't attempt to repair the line by yourself.
Gas Line Repair - Call the Pros!
When working on a gas line repair, it’s very important that everything is in perfect working condition for both efficiency and safety reasons. Although using natural gas as a source of energy is relatively safe, the consumers should be aware of the possible hazards it’s carrying. The best way of doing that is by relying on the professionals at Still Waters Plumbing to do it for you!
Customer, Community, Team
Every Chance, Every Where
Proficient, Efficient Transparent
Knowledge Time Purpose